For Mother’s day we keep it pretty simple, my husband does the bulk of the work, he is so sweet and orders flowers that are sent to my mother and mother in law. Today I thought I would share a bit of a wishlist of things I may want (hint hint to my husband), items I have that would make great gifts, and gift ideas for all the mama friends that help you through each and everyday.
The best part is a ton of these items are prime shipping with Amazon (Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial) for last minute gift needs!
1. Scout Tote – I have talked about my love for these bags several times, and they are perfect going into the warmer summer months.
2. Sunglasses – Another great gift going into summer. The ones shown above are my go to favorite pair, and a great splurge gift.
3/4/5. Watches – I have listed a few, because a great watch is always a great gift. The first is from Anne Klein in the gold, the Skagen watch is just so timeless, and the silver Fossil watch is perfect for any mom on any occasion.
6. Tory Burch Sandals – These are definitely in my splurge category, but I will tell you I got my pair years ago and they are long lasting and my go to each summer.
7. Hair Straightener – This has been in my Amazon cart for months, and I just haven’t pulled the trigger on the purchase. I really have heard wonderful things, but it is a bit pricey, so perfect gift idea for my husband.
8. Address Book – A sweet and simple gift, but also so personal and beautiful. This would also be a great gift for your daughter filled with all the family addresses.
9. A Mixer – I always love asking for kitchen appliances for holidays. I got this mixer last mothers day and I LOVE it!
10. Jewelry Organizer – Of course jewelry is a great gift, but so is something to store it all. I get asked so much where my mirrored organizer is from, and I found something very similar to what I have.
11. Earbuds – Can you believe with all the work I do on the computer I have NEVER owned a quality pair of headphones? This pair is simple and perfect for on the go.
12/13. Earrings – I am not a huge fan of jewelry as a gift because I keep it VERY simple This Tory Burch Pair I wear almost daily…. but I know the Kendra Scott earrings are a blogger favorite for gift giving, and wearing on a daily basis.
14. Nest Doorbell – Another item on my wishlist is a camera doorbell. It has so many great features, and would make a great gift.
- Nail Polish – With gifts for mama friends I like to really think about what they love, and what will help them relax a bit more. This nail set has some really fun summer colors.
- Girl Wash Your Face – Books are always a great gift which is why I have included a few on this list. This book is incredible and such a good read.
- Candles – I love candles and can always use more in my home. They are relaxing and so thoughtful as an east gift.
- Gift Set – I just can’t get over how much I love this cup and it would be perfect for a few friends that share the same sense of humor.
- I Heart My Little A-Holes – I haven’t read the book yet, but it is on my to read list and think it would make a fun little gift for a friend as well.
- Mug – I mean who doesn’t need a mug reminding them of how awesome they are!
- Breathe Mama Breathe – Another great book option for moms in the thick of the busy stage.
- Mug – this mug is a little more thoughtful, and with a simple heart would be the perfect addition to anyones collection.
- Scout Tote – Are you really surprised at this point, I really do love these bags, and especially for your teacher mama friends this bag would be great.
- Kate Spade Tumbler – It’s such a cute simple gift, that any mama will love!
- Glitter Tumbler – another style tumbler, this one the glitter just adds a bit of fun.
- Erin Condren Planner – Ok, so maybe the planner is a bit of a splurge, but you could always do a gift card to go toward their purchase.
- Stay Hopeful Bracelet – A sweet message on this delicate piece of jewelry.
- Candles – Another great option for a candle gift set. Nest candles are a fan favorite, and have such amazing scents.
I hope this post was helpful in giving you ideas for gifts for Mothers Day or throughout the year. And yes… I am totally giving you permission to spoil yourself if you see a must have on this list too!