THIS POST IS IN COLLABORATION WITH MINTED. IT IS NOT SPONSORED, I WAS GIVEN CARDS TO REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.
Sending photo cards or Christmas greetings is a longstanding tradition for many families during the holiday season. Like many traditions, things can become stressful surrounding them. Trying to aim for the perfect card, photo, lettering, and more can take a lot of time and effort. For years I have been using Minted for our holiday cards and this year I have yet again collaborated to share with you our holiday card. But I also wanted to take a moment to share the ways I am simplifying this year, and taking the stress out of holiday cards.
OUR CARDS ARE WINTERY HOLIDAY
- START EARLY — by getting your cards ordered and done early, it is one less worry you have the beginning of December. I aim every year to have my photos taken, card design picked, cards ordered and them delivered all before Thanksgiving.
2. TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF PHOTOS — My family just isn’t into the family photo sessions. It kind of sucks because I would love those photos to look back on every year, however I feel when I look back on photo sessions of years past I remember the frustrations that come along with that. Instead this year, I picked a photo of our family from a day that was fantastic. The photo is still lovely, but there was no stress involved.
3. TAKE THE TIME TO UPDATE ADDRESSES — This year I finally took advantage of the service minted offers to print your delivery addresses on the envelops for FREE. Years past I didn’t take the time to type in my address book, but it really didn’t take that long, is saved in my account for future use, and saves HOURS of time once my cards arrive.
4. FIND A DESIGN YOU LOVE — Minted has so many amazing independent artists, and there are so many gorgeous designs to choose from. Grab a cup of coffee snuggle up on the couch and enjoy picking out your perfect card. Once you decide, go with it! Don’t second guess
5. CARD ADD ON ITEMS — There are so many great cards accessories, decide how you want to accessories, and have fun with it! I decided to add to my time saving efforts and have my return address printed on my envelops as well.
I hope that you all are looking forward to holiday cards this year! If you are interested in learning more about Minted, visit there site HERE
Also Here are some of my top picks for cards this year! There are so many talented artists and cards to choose from!
Have you started holiday planning? Let me know in the comments. I am so happy to have this one to-do marked off my list, and as always minted helped me capture my family for yet another year, this time in a bit of a more simplified way…. but just a beautiful.