So many questions get asked time and time again. I have filmed Q & A videos in the past if you want to CHECK THOSE OUT as well, but I thought posting them here would also be useful!
- I just turned 30 this year!
- We live just outside of Washington DC in Northern VA, and have been here for 10+ years!
- I am a Stay At Home Mom, that puts in a ton of work to create and grow my social media platforms.
- We have 3 wonderful children that we love, but we also feel our family is complete, so no more babies for us!
- I get asked so often about going to work once all my kiddos are in school full time. I honestly don’t know how to answer, that part of my story is yet to be written! Family and being the homemaker in my household will always be a top priority though.
- I have 2 siblings, both are older, my parents are awesome, and I was lucky to marry into an awesome family as well. The reason you don’t see them or hear about that very often is Happily A Housewife is my story told from my prospective. I like to respect their privacy.
- Same goes with Matt. I get asked so often about him. I love him with all my heart, and he has been my best friend for over a decade. He isn’t on my channel or blog much because he is a busy guy! He is super supportive of me and my blog/channel and is my biggest fan. I do usually try to put the camera away when we have family time, or get the chance to sneak away on a trip or date night!
I get so many questions about all of the above. When possible I try to link to items I am using or showing you all! If I forget I may even go back and add it.
Do I Make Money Doing This:
Y’all I am not making the big bucks by posting videos. I am a YouTube partner and make an income monthly. Most of this goes toward future video planning. I also use affiliate links throughout my blog/youtube description as well for the same purpose. I hope to continue to grow work on more brand deals in the future, but it is not the driving force of why I do what I do. I love sharing and creating.
Why Does JD Wear Glasses:
We knew from when he was a young age he was going to need them. It is not a vision issue, but a muscle correction. I know so many of you ask because you are going through something similar. I try not to share too much about it, because it is part of his medical history, which we choose to keep private.
What Made You Start To Vlog:
I started my YouTube channel in 2013 with no intention of showing my kids or family at all. As my channel evolved I saw all the moments other creators were capturing of their lives, sort of like a video scrapbook. I decided I wanted to try it. I am so glad I did. Looking back on old videos makes me so happy. I started with very strict guidelines of what I would share or show. Some of those still hold true today, others I have become a bit more lax about. Safety of my family always is a priority and will always dictate how much I share.
If you have any other questions please leave them below! Thanks!